3. Partner with a mentoring organization.
4. Join "I Am a Mentor" Day.
5. Think about the mentors in your life and post a tribute to them online.
6. Read the latest research and find resources on mentoring.
7. Serve your community on MLK Day of Service by deciding to become a mentor.
8. Make a donation to a mentoring organization in your community.
9. Go to YouTube on Thank Your Mentor Day™ (January 26) and make the National Mentoring Month videos the most popular of the day. Thank Your Mentor here!
10. Explore ways to help children succeed academically through mentoring.